By implementing Digital Bookkeeping Public System (SPED), Tax Authorities have a unique instrument to inspect information, capable of cross-checking municipal, state and federal data in real-time. Change requires an immediate fiscal strategy review by your company, that has to plan carefully its relations with suppliers and customers.
Synchro Fiscal SPED is a fiscal data base repository, that centralizes, organizes and standardizes taxpayer information to comply with magnetic file transmission obligations required by government.
- Various system information receiving by means of interfaces - Open Interfaces and Standard Interfaces;
- Fiscal document and fiscal bookkeeping information presentation/typing screens;
- Magnetic file generation complying with layout provided by Digital Fiscal Bookkeeping laws and regulations (Fiscal SPED);
- Information Critical Setup and Execution;
It provides the following reports:
- Input Book;
- Output Book;
- ICMS Assessment Book;
- IPI Assessment Book;
- Inventory Book;
- Production Control and Stock Ledger (Block K);
- Fiscal SPED Block K is Production and Stock Control Ledger digitizing, it is difficult to keep it updated, due to production process modeling, which, often, are not included in tax laws and regulations listed cases. Thus, company must add more data as they submit fiscal obligations in digital files, as, by addition of Production and Stock Control Ledger in Fiscal SPED, Federal Revenue will know every production process and stock activity detail.