Fiscal Document Electronic Manifest (MDF-e) has been developed to link fiscal documents used in the operation and/or provisions, to load unit used in transportation. It has to be issued by transporting companies, in deliveries with more than one Bill of Lading, by the companies that transport cargo in owned or leased vehicles, or by means of subcontracted transporting company, in deliveries with more than one invoice.
MDF-e purpose is expediting fiscal document set registration and identifying cargo unit used and other transport characteristics.
Synchro MDFe Manager complies totally with SEFAZ requirements, with total adherence to your company reality. It is a quick and consistent solution to implement Fiscal Document Electronic Manifest (MDF-e), minimizing IT investments. A product that gathers the best architecture to the most reliable legal information, to generate and manage MDF-e.
- Parameterizing assessment rules by business field
- Fiscal station dispatch and stoppage time reduction;
- Document printing, submission and storage cost reduction;
- MDF-e early receiving and validation, preventing good delivery with errors or deviations;
- Bookkeeping error reduction due to typing inaccuracies in Bill of Lading;
- Accessory obligation simplification, including AIDF (Fiscal Document Printing Consent) exemption;
- Greater logistic transaction safety between transport points (Origin/Destination), as MDF-e is unique, valid only to the section reported.