THIRD-PARTY TAX module main goal is controlling Third-Party Withheld Taxes and also performing Magnetic File generation related to DIRF – Withholding Income Tax Return.
It also enables Taxable Income, Deductions and Third-Party Withheld Tax typing or information receiving by means of text files generated by other systems, as long as they comply with the layout provided to DIRF.
- Third-party tax retention assessment;
- IRRF, CS, PIS, COFINS, INSS, SEST, SENAT and ISS;
- Services contracted invoice receiving/validation;
- RPA (Independent Worker Payment Receipt) Handling;
- RPA manual typing;
- RPA calculation and issuance;
- • Outside system RPA import;
- • Retention limit control by professional;
- Outside system DIRF pattern record import;
- DIRF magnetic file generation and consolidation;
- Natural Person and Legal Person income evidence generation;
- Income evidence generation in file;
- Independent worker DARF and GFIP issuance;
- GPS and DARM SP issuance;