Since January, 2013, and according to Senate Resolution 13, ICMS aliquot becomes 4% in overseas imported good and merchandise interstate operations, that, after customs clearance, have not been submitted to industrialization process, or even if they have been submitted to industrialization process, result in merchandises or good with import content higher than 40%.
To be in compliance with this law, the customer needs to calculate and control Import Content (IC) of all your goods.
- SYNCHRO Fiscal Expert module integration to automatic calculation and correct aliquot application and legal messages in electronic fiscal document issuance;
- IC assessment process by fiscal operation;
- Import Content assessment provision to calculate NF-e in ERP;
- Assessment statement report (calculation chart);
- Magnetic file generation for SEFAZ validation;
- Complies with 100% of process set by Federal Revenue;
- Prevents fine levy due to incorrect payment;
- Generates information required by FCI, enabling IC assessment evidence by accrual basis;