NFS-e – Electronic Service Invoice, it is an exclusively digital document, that registers service provision operations subject to Tax on Services of Any Kind (ISSQN). It is generated and stored electronically. NFS-e legal effectiveness is assured by means of digital certification.
SYNCHRO NFSe Manager module aims at managing and automating Service Invoice XML file submission to city municipalities, using web service technology that adds file submission safety, convenience and automation. Development according to standards provided by municipalities, including ABRASF (Brazilian Capital City Finance Secretary and Manager Association), NFSe Manager, besides storage required by laws and regulations, provides total safety of XML file traffic and receipt (check code) returned by municipality.
Electronic Service Invoice (NFS-e) receiving process is as or even more complex than its issuance itself. In each transaction, it is required to check file integrity, assure its existence and status in the relevant municipality.
- Unique integration layout with any municipality already implemented, without customization need;
- Web service use for integration with original system and Municipality;
- Issuance, validation in municipality and certified XML submission to customer, in automatic fashion;
- Provided service invoice printing and PDF submission to contracting party;
- Individual or set reprinting;
- NFS-e printing layout standardization (DANFSE);
- DANFSE automatic setup and printing criteria;
- Contracted and provided service invoice monitoring panels.
- Cost reduction with manual activity elimination;
- System maintenance cost reduction;
- Document printing, handling and safekeeping cost reduction;
- Reliability increase.