Established by adjustment SINIEF 08/2007, Electronic Correction Letter (CC-e) is used to correct Electronic Invoice (NF-e). Its use is allowed to regularize errors occurred in fiscal document issuance, related to some secondary data concerning receiving establishment and that do not impact fiscal variables that interfere in tax calculations, as well as in NF-e issuance date.
SYNCHRO solution to Electronic Correction Letter -CCe issuance is completely integrated to Electronic Invoice solution – NFe Manager, and among other features, we highlight:
- Correction of information allowed by issued Electronic Invoice (NF-e) laws and regulations, preventing its cancellation and re-issuance;
- Electronic Invoice (NF-e) completely integrated solution;
- It uses Web services for integration with original system and SEFAZ;
- Issued and received Electronic Correction Letter control and viewing;
- Besides integration via Web services, it allows inclusion and CC-e submission directly in a specialized screen.
- CC-e status monitoring panel before SEFAZ;
- CC-e development linked to existing NF-e in sending database (DFe Manager)to SEFAZ;
- Origin system XML file receiving service to generate CC-e and send to SEFAZ;
- XML file return service to origin system with CC-e request status before SEFAZ.
- SYNCHRO provides CCe solution in two different modes:
- On-Premises Solution implemented in your software and hardware environment.
- Cloud Solution available as service (SaaS), with simplified installation and shorter implementation term.