CT-e Manager is one of SYNCHRO DF-e Manager solution features. Its function is issuing Electronic Bill of Lading (CT-e , template 57), electronic document to register cargo transport provision, integral part of SPED (Digital Bookkeeping Public System) project. CT-e Manager feature has been developed DF-e Manager to minimize IT costs during solution adoption, and it is totally compliant with SEFAZ requirements.
- CTe Manager centralizes CT-e detailed information, including access keys, issuance/consent dates, cancellation processes, destruction, every CTe information origin, and accounts submitted request quantity grouped by Organization and issuer;
- DACTE automatic setup and printing criteria;
- XML submission automatic processes (EPEC, SVC and Safety Form).
- CT-e issuance, and also relevant Electronic Correction Letter;
- Document printing, submission and storage cost reduction;
- Accessory obligation simplification, including AIDF (Fiscal Document Printing Consent) exemption;
- Short truck stoppage time in board fiscal station;
- For transporting company, good receiving invoice typing elimination;
- For the recipient, good receiving Bill of Lading typing elimination;
- Logistic planning due to CT-e early information receiving;
- Bookkeeping error reduction due to typing inaccuracies in Bill of Ladings.