What is EFD REINF?
It is the new accessory obligation within the Digital Bookkeeping Public System, SPED. Replaced Social Security Contribution Retention and Information Digital Fiscal Bookkeeping (EFD-Reinf) is being developed as a complement to Fiscal, Social Security and Labor (eSocial) Obligation Digital Bookkeeping System.
Reinf submission term:
GROUP 1: Companies with revenue higher than R$78 million: submission on May 1st, 2018.
GROUP 2: Companies with revenue lower than R$78 million: submission on May 1st, 2018.
GROUP 3: Public Agencies: submission on May 1st, 2019.
- Brazil Federal Revenue establishes that EFD Reinf requirement covers all companies subject to the following operations:
- Fiscal document retentions (service contracting party).
- Fiscal document retentions (service provider).
- Rural production marketing (legal person).
- Funds received and/or transferred to sports associations that have professional soccer team.
- Social security over gross revenue.
- EFD Reinf SYNCHRO. A complete, compliant and efficient solution to comply with new fiscal obligation.
- Management: Every process stage management dashboards.
- Compliance: Retained taxes assessment, event generation, submission and control.
- Efficient: Reduces bookkeeping, generation and submission workload.
- Easiness: In Cloud and On-Premise adoption.
- Safety: In generation, transmission and management of events submitted to Tax Authorities.
- Performance: High performance solution in every process stage.
- Flexibility: It includes integration with fiscal data no found in ERP.
- Traceability: Traceability of events generated and document used in their composition.
- Rely on the experience of whom understands the tax market, has more than 900 SPED projects and more than 10-year experience in Tax Authority XML messaging projects.