EFD Contributions is an accessory obligation belonging to Digital Bookkeeping Public System – SPED, which submission is mandatory to legal persons of private law.
SYNCHRO solution complies with complex tax scenario related to PIS, Cofins and Social Security Contribution over Gross Income, including the following fields:
Companies in general (accrued, not accrued and mixed system);
Financial and alike (Block I).
- Block M and Block I Generation;
- Adherence to Tax Authority requirements;
- Fiscal and register data validation;
- Data correction through configurable rules;
- Quick integration with corporate systems through simplified interface;
- Multi-organizational, application multi-service and fullweb solution, developed in JEE platform, with service-oriented architecture (SOA);
- Check assessment values dynamically;
- Manage obligation submission efficiently;
- Cut down time spent to generate accessory obligation;
- Eliminate problems caused by manual typing errors and worksheet parallel controls;