In order to comply with Digital Bookkeeping Public System (SPED) requirement, Synchro has developed a solid accounting solution, capable of planning carefully every relation with suppliers and customers.
Synchro Accounting SPED is an accounting data base repository, completely integrated to ERP, that centralizes, organizes and standardizes information according to international accounting standards (IFRS).
- Automatic NF-e submission to SEFAZ, including validation procedures;
- Various system information receiving by means of interfaces - Open Interfaces and Standard Interfaces;
- Account Plan, Accounting Entry (for normal and auxiliary log book) and Monthly Balance information presentation/typing screens;
- Magnetic file generation complying with layout provided by Digital Accounting Bookkeeping laws and regulations (Accounting SPED);
- Information Critical Setup and Execution;
Synchro Accounting SPED provides the following reports:
- Log Book (General, Summarized and Auxiliary);
- Accounting Book;
- Balance Sheet;
- IPI Assessment Book;
- General Balance Sheet (Assets x Liabilities);